remaining issues of draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth

During the meeting, Lionel Morand raised the question what parts
of the SIP URI should be put into a SIP-AOR attribute. We
(Lionel, Miguel Garcia, and I) had a discussion afterwards.
The conclusion was, that it is reasonable to include fetch
the entire SIP URI. To make this more obvious, I propose the
following text:

"The SIP-AOR attribute holds the complete URI, including
parameters and other parts. It is up to the RADIUS server
what components of the URI are regarded in the authorization
decision."

Jari: I think issue 11 is resolved in
http://bgp.potaroo.net/ietf/ids/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt.
Can you check this?