RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

So I am okay about this -- but only for now.

Going forward we have an issue and we need to think about this.

Access-Reject may not always result in the termination of a session etc...

For example, when I am doing authorize only, (Access-Accept with
Service-Type = Authorize-Only) the Access-Reject is a rejection of that
authorization and not necessarily the rejection of the entire session or
service.  Or is it?

Avi