RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

Avi Lior writes...

> Well we can make further comments but are you asking us to edit the
> document?

No.  The added notations, as suggested by Thomas Narten, would be added
by the IESG in a memo to the RFC Editor regarding publication of this
draft.  We simply need to get an agreement on the short (one or two
paragraph) description of the issues.  My understanding is that the IESG
will take it from there.