RE: Comments on draft-carroll-dynmobileip-cdma-04.txt

Well Glen is right we all noticed it.

But originally DMU was for Verizon only and instead of making waves we just
let it slide - since it was already being deployed.

So maybe that was the wrong thing to do.

Perhaps the way forward is to make a note of the "error(s)" in the
Informational RFC?