new revision of the 2486bis draft

Hi,

To address the issues that were raised by IESG (64, 65)
and elsewhere (47) I have sent in a new revision of
the NAI draft*.

Here's a preliminary link to the draft and
a diff to the previous version:

  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibis.txt
  http://www.arkko.com/publications/nai/naibisdiff.html

Comments appreciated, as always.

--Jari

*) Actually, I submitted two revisions today, -04 and
-05. I got some unexpectedly quick comments from the
IESG about the modifications, so I wanted to revise
the first one. Anyone still remember the good old
days when it took a long time to get input from
the IESG? ;-) Nevertheless, we didn't quite finish the
discussion so its possible that we still need to
submit new revisions. If that's the case then we
will send a new revision when the submissions open
up again.