FW: I-D ACTION:draft-zorn-radius-encattr-00.txt

FYI, general-purpose scheme for encrypting/transmitting/decrypting
arbitrary RADIUS attributes.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-00.txt

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
> to change your subscription settings.
>

> Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with
the
> 	username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.
After
> logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then "get
> draft-zorn-radius-encattr-00.txt".
>
> A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>

> Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
> Send a message to:
> 	mailserv@ietf.org.
> In the body type:
> 	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-encattr-00.txt".
>
> NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
> 	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
> 	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the
"FILE"
> 	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
> 	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
> 	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
> 	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
> 	up into multiple messages), so check your local
documentation on

-----

-----
> In order to maintain computing infrastructure integrity, Cisco
Systems
> Enterprise Messaging Services and InfoSec teams have set a mail
policy
> disallowing executable attachments in email.
>
> This message contained an executable attachment type that is
> prohibited
> by this policy. The attachment has been removed from this message
and
> copied to quarantine by our systems. It will be held in quarantine
for
> seven days in the event that the content needs to be retrieved.
>
> Please be aware many viruses attempt to look like legitimate email
or
> notifications from anti-virus systems. We will clearly mark a
> seperation
> between our notifications and the original email as follows:
>
>   "CONTENT ABOVE THIS LINE IS *NOT* FROM CISCO INFORMATION
TECHNOLOGY"

> For further reference information about viruses and email
antivirus
> efforts within Cisco, please visit:
>
> http://wwwin.cisco.com/it/ems/services/antiviral
>
> If your concern isn't addressed by the information in this
> notification
> or the above web page, you may open a support request:
>
> http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/
>
> Select "Messaging", "Email-Related", "Mail Routing"
>
> Please include in the text of your case the following information:
>
> * Full headers of the message. Documentation on displaying the
full
> headers is available at this URL:
>
> http://wwwin.cisco.com/support/library/faqs/solution002471.html
>
> * This unique quarantine identifier: j1FIGLwU012341
>
> If the matter is urgent, you may follow up by calling one of the
below
> referenced numbers. Please make every effort to provide the above
> requested information via the support web tool prior to calling as
it
> will greatly aid the resolution of your issue.
>
> Americas:
> 1 408 526 8888
>
> Asiapac
> +61 2 8446 8888
>
> EMEA
> +31 20 485 4888
>
> Japan
> +81 3 5549 6888
>
> US (Toll Free)
> 1| 800| 888| 8187| (ext.68888)
>
> Thank you for your cooperation,
>
> Enterprise Messaging Services
> Cisco Systems, Inc

Hope this helps,

~gwz

Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by
simply
  listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel