RE: I-D ACTION:draft-nakhjiri-radius-mip4-00.txt

Hi Glen,

Thanks for forwarding the announcement to the list.
I just introduced the draft to the MIPv4 list, but was not really sure whether cross-posting to two lists is considered proper etiquette.
Hopefully we will get the issues fixed at both ends faster now. Here is an intro:

The draft proposes a specification for support of RADIUS for Mobile IP key management procedures. The draft goes through two cases of co-located mobile nodes and nodes behind an FA and describes RADIUS messaging and attributes for each case. Since the draft deals with both Mobile IPv4 and RADIUS, it needs to be examined by both groups. We know that this is really more an extension to RADIUS than to Mobile IP and should be standardized by RADIUS group eventually.

Comments are welcome
(again draft can be found at
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nakhjiri-radius-mip4-00.txt)

Regards,