Tracking Issues & Fixes items

A number of issues have come up recently that relate to interoperability
issues with existing RADIUS RFCs.  In order to track these, we will be
including them on the RADEXT WG Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/

In the next few posts, I am going to file issues that have come up.  These
include issues that David Nelson brought up at IETF 60.  If you want to
comment on them, please hit 'R'eply so that your response will become part
of the thread.