RE: Issue 37: Merging of Filter Attributes

Bernard Aboba <> supposedly scribbled:

> BTW, it is interesting to be finding these differences years
*after*
> RFC 2865 was approved as a Draft standard.

I don't actually think that this is a discovery.  As I recall, at
least two interpretations were discussed in the RADIUS WG, David's
among them and the interpretation of multiple Filter-Id Attributes
was purposely left undefined.

Hope this helps,

~gwz

Why is it that most of the world's problems can't be solved by
simply
  listening to John Coltrane? -- Henry Gabriel