RE: Issue 38 - Ordering of filter attributes

Hi,

There are two issues that need to be addressed.

One is that one NAS-Filter-Rule maybe too large to fit a single RADIUS
attribute; and
A session may require several of these NAS attributes.

Ordering is a given in RADIUS (as already described in the mail)

Therefore receipient of the Access-Accept must be able to reconstruct a
single NAS-Filter-Rule that extends over two or more attributes.  And then
you need to build the list of NAS-Filter-Rules.

Note that there is no specific hint to help detect a Filter-Rule that spans
over more then one attribute.  For example a key word at the end that
indicates that the rule is extended over the next attribute.