Capabilites and Sub-capabilities -- was RE: Proposal: Capabilitie s Attribute

See my subsequent emails.

We already have these examples out there that require to know more then just
capabilities but rather finer details.  I don't think we are adding
unneccesary complexity.

For me what maybe unneccessary complexity would be using two bits to code:
Not supported, Supported, and required.  And that is because I didn't run
into cases but I suppose CUI is one where you could use Supported and
Required.