RE: Response to Issue 46

You have a point, David.  We can add something like this to the draft:

"
The CUI represents an chargeable identity as defined by the business
relationship. Typically the CUI represents the identity of the actual
user
but it may also indicate other chargeable identities such as a group of
users.
"

Would that address your concern?

BR,