RE: [AAA-WG]: Question regarding IP Filter Rule

Hi Jari,

You could use Framed-Route but now all traffic would be routed to the Portal
etc.....

I think it would be more appropriate to introduce a new attribute so that:

A) the NAS would deal with the routing functions (as it always does) and the
Portal does not have to do it.

B) We would have the flexibility to decide whether to route all traffic or
just some traffic.