Re: Comments on reliable accounting draft (was RE: StrawmanRADIUSEXT WG charter - Take Two)

Bernard;

I don't disagree on any of your points.  I'd say that improving fail-over
behavior for RADIUS is not necessary at this point.  However, as you have
previously noted, the retry behavior is something we should try to improve.

Richard