FW: [PSAMP] PSAMP mailing list is moving.

PSAMP WG members,

You should all have received the below posting to our
new (moved) WG mailing list.

This is th last message to the psamp@ops.ietf.org
Please use the new list from now on.

I will be un-sub-scribing all of you from the old list,
right after posting this message.

You (should) have been sub-scribed to the new list by now
(you have not gotten a subscribe message, but you should
have seen the below posting to the new list by me).

If you did not get the below message, then pls go to
   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/psamp
and (re-)sub-scribe yourself to the new (and current)
PSAMP WG mailing list.

Bert