Re: Proposal for PSAMP-PROTO section 6.5.2.6

Thomas,

Corrected in the source document.

Regards, Benoit.
Dear Andrew and all,

I know I am too late to make it for this version but just one small comment
for wording.

6.5.2.6 Hash-Based Filtering

In hash based selection a hash function is run on IPv4 traffic
the following fields MUST be used as input to that hash function:
  - IP identification field
  - Flags field
  - Fragment offset
  - Source IP address
  - Destination IP address
  - A number of bytes from the IP payload.  The number of bytes
    and starting offset MUST be configurable if possible.

I would propose

   - A number of bytes from the IP payload.  The number of bytes
     and starting offset MUST be configurable if the hash function
     supports it.

BTW, Andrew, I very much appriciate your work on the hash functions. Now
this looks really consistent.

Best Regards,

Thomas