[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Open Issue 5: PSAMP transport protocol
- To: psamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Open Issue 5: PSAMP transport protocol
- From: Benoit Claise <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:50:09 +0100
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051025)
The PSAMP open issue 5 is the following:
Transport protocol: SCTP and/or UDP and/or TCP. Nothing is mentioned at
this stage. [PSAMP-FMWK] and PSAMP charter specifically mention UDP.
Currently, we don't mention anything regarding the transport protocol
selection in [PSAMP-PROTO].
However, I think that we don't need to specify anything as we have this
sentence in the draft:
"The entire IPFIX protocol specifications [IPFIX-PROTO] MUST be
implemented for the PSAMP export."
This allows the same transport protocol choices as specified in
Please let me know if you disagree.
to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.