Re: WG last call on Sampling and Filtering Techniques until March 12

RFC 2119 suggest using the following paragraph:

     The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
     NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", and
     "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in
     RFC 2119.

As you see, 'RECOMMENDED' is well defined and equivalent to 'SHOULD'.

   Juergen