WG last call on Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection

Dear all,

After long discussions, our document on

Sampling and Filtering Techniques for IP Packet Selection
draft-ietf-psamp-sample-tech-05.txt

is ready for WG last call.

The call will last two weeks and close on Friday, November 5th
just two days before IETF#61.  Then we can discuss raised issues
at our session and (hopefully) solve them quickly.

Please read the document and send your comments!

Thanks,

   Juergen
--
Juergen Quittek        quittek@netlab.nec.de       Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55