Intellectual Property Statement for the sampling techniques draft

Hi,

During his session, Nick Duffield mentioned that he wrote an IPR section in the sampling techniques draft, and that potentially we might need one for NetFlow.
I started to investigate and this leads me to this question.
The IPR statement is pretty vague, specifically if I follow the link

10. Intellectual Property Statement AT&T Corporation may own intellectual property applicable to this contribution. The IETF has been notified of AT&T's licensing intent for the specification contained in this document. See http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/ATT-GENERAL.txt for AT&T's IPR statement.

Should we specify exactly which method(s) AT&T has got a patent for? And what is the patent number?
For example, the NetFlow IPR is pretty unambiguous.
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/cisco-claise-netflow.txt

Thanks for shedding some light.

Regards, Benoit.