[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sampling and signaling draft
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: sampling and signaling draft
- From: Alban.Couturier@alcatel.fr
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:57:33 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
I am interrested in IP QoS and NSIS, and I just proposed in a draft a
way to check the QoS a stream receives using sampling and signaling. I'd
say this work is inspired from trajectory sampling, but adopts a
statefull approach and then configuration through signaling.
I would be happy to get comments from you on this ID.
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.