Re: Selection of Framework document

At 02:09 PM 8/15/2002 -0700, Andy Bierman wrote:
>Hi,
>
>There seemed to be WG consensus at the Yokohama meeting
>to select the draft "A Framework for Passive Packet Measurement",
>by Nick Duffield et. all, as the baseline draft for the PSAMP
>Framework document.  (draft-duffield-framework-papame-01.txt)
>
>I want to confirm this consensus on the mailing list before asking Nick
>to resubmit the draft as a PSAMP WG document.  If anyone has any
>objections to this action, or would like to offer a different individual
>submission to be considered as the starting point for the PSAMP Framework,
>please send an email to the WG mailing list before 5pm EST on 8/29/2002.

There have been no objections to using this document as the baseline
draft for the Framework deliverable, and no alternative proposals
made.  Nick, please republish this draft with the filename
draft-ietf-psamp-framework-00.txt.  The WG mailing list should
be listed as the address to send comments. If you want to add a
terminology section, that would be good, but it's not required
for the -00 version.

thanks,
Andy