RE: next step

Hi Derek,

I like the wording.  If I understood Sonia's response,
we are talking about export of selected header fields vs export
of an initial header segment or hash of an initial header segment.
The latter looks simplest and general.  Got your point right, Sonia?

It would be helpful if you and other
linecard designers provide some insights on complexity.

-- Albert