next step

as I understand from our area directors, the next step is for us to
agree upon a charter. This will be taken to the IESG, and that body
will decide whether to charter PSAMP as an IETF Working Group.

This will involve reaching a consensus on the aims, scope, and
issues arising out of the talks and discussions at the BOF. As a
starting point, I'll take the draft charter from the BOF agenda

and flesh out the thinner parts over the next few days.
Please send any comments on this draft charter to the list.