Working Group Minutes Posted

Last week I sent out the draft working group minutes to this
email exploder, but they appear to have disappeared in some
sort of email black hole.

Thus instead of resending them, I decided to upload the
minutes directly to the IETF web site. The minutes can
be found at:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/opsec.txt

Also, the various opsec presentations (as well as a pointer
to the minutes) can be found by scrolling down to the opsec
entry (in the operations area) in the main IETF proceedings
page for the Vancouver IETF, which is at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

Any comments on the minutes would be appreciated (I can
still correct errors).

Thanks, Ross