[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
current practices, firewall drafts
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: current practices, firewall drafts
- From: George Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:06:23 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=U4sySAAPCeDFAQ1PnB/e/3MmShJP2rVk3+lDLrn5YsEW1xMiTHsztOlLgrXhP9hjHGEoGvEDIzm0PVi8ePmhhYJmlmJttrLcX6JcRaVI9ZHsBYTrZmtR7ojVpJjYtrjoYJCLD0GHezBsVpfgc6T/pzsVnf81sWIhvf9UzOR9fxk=
- Reply-to: email@example.com
The current practices and firewall capabilities drafts are available @
These are both likey not to make ot to the internet-drafts directory
since they were sumitted at the last minute and both kicked back
by the RFC edtior because they used the old IPR boilerplate.
They have been fixed and resubmitted, but technically the deadline
Have a look at them using the above links. Send comments to
the list and/or authors.
Also note that the current security efforst document is up @