OPS-NM Interim Meeting

All,

Below is what Randy and I prepared sofar w.r.t.

   Meeting with NANOG Operators

Which we consider an IETF Interim Meeting for the OPS-AREA
Network Management people so that we can meet with real
operators to try and understand their needs and to explain to
them how we think that our NM related work in the IETF
can help them to manage their networks.

We probably need to have similar sessions in the future to meet
with people who operate enterprise networks, because their
requirements may be different.

We are still working on the agenda. Any suggestions should be
sent to Randy and Bert.

We have limited space for this meeting.

Those who plan to attend, pls send a short email to
Bert Wijnen, bwijnen@lucent.com to let us know.

Bert and Randy

-------------- OPS-NM Interim Meeting details ------------------