RE: [Diffserv] Policy Terminology Draft

Yes - that is the right assumption.
Andrea

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nim@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-nim@ops.ietf.org]On Behalf Of
Tom Scott
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 3:37 AM
To: Policy Terminology Draft Editor; nim@psg.com
Subject: re: [Diffserv] Policy Terminology Draft

On  Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:49:23 -0700 "Andrea Westerinen"
<andreaw@cisco.com> wrote:
> The Policy Framework WG has created an I-D to try to disambiguate
> policy terminology across all IETF Work Groups.

Andrea,

Disambiguation is a Good Thing. May I assume that this draft
is a step toward a unified model of information and data for
policy, management, services and protocol development?

--Cheers, Tom
Tom Nelson Scott             Vedatel Co
1411 Sheffield Dr.           Bowling Green OH 43402
"In IP We Trust"   "Java Rules"   "E Pluribus Unix"