Re: NIM requirements/conventions for textual representations

The UML standards include a textual representation format.
In about 20 minutes of looking (on a previous project), I was unable to
locate an example of the representation, but I think it is SGML-like.

I have not seen any trace of any tool that attempts to work with the
textual representation rather than the graphics.

                    Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no