RE: NIM requirements/conventions (was Re: Methods in the NIM requ irements)

Juergen,

Aside from the methods discussion, I have not heard concerns beyond the
clarifications of a few of the requirements. If you have additional
requirements, it would be a good idea to bring them up now. As soon as the
discussions around requirements dies down, I am going propose that we start
the language discussion. I don't see a reason why guidelines can't be
developed in parallel with the language discussion.

regards,

-Walter