Re: Methods in the NIM requirements

Juergen,

I concur with this thinking. Object-oriented analysis and design have
proven to be very advantageous. I think SNMP needs to be migrated to a
more object-oriented model, and the NIM/CIM/DEN efforts may be doing
part of the work that needs to be done.

dbh

--
David Harrington         Spectrum for Smart Networking
dbh@cabletron.com        Cabletron Systems Inc.