Closing on NIM requirements

Folks,

The next major issue is going to be settling on a modeling language.
Numerous people have offered me there preferences. However, before this
discussion can begin, we need to reach some consensus on the requirements
document. I would like to see some comments submitted to the list within the
next week. If no comments are forthcoming, we will assume that everybody is
happy with the current requirements and we will move on this next issue.

regards,

-Walter