[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
review of draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-01
- General: This document is already in a reasonably good shape.
- Where does NETCONF define what an instance identifier is? Is this
the right place for such a definition in case there is no official
- Is 'string' the right data type for the leaf-list 'select'? Should
we extend the common YANG type definition modules to have more
suitable types readily available?
- Add more descriptions to the YANG module; should there also be more
defined types, e.g. a type for the lockId instead of using uint32
- The notion seems to be inconsistent in the usage of camel notation;
would help consistency to pick a convention and then stick to it.
- I did not bother to read the XSD.
Juergen Schoenwaelder Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587 Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax: +49 421 200 3103 <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
to unsubscribe send a message to email@example.com with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.