From: Bert Wijnen - IETF [mailto:bertietf@bwijnen.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:27 AM
To: Chisholm, Sharon (CAR:ZZ00); Hector Trevino (htrevino)
Cc: Netconf
Subject: Notification Pre-release of -12 (take 2)

Can you also explain why in section 4 I cannot find the string
    notification.xsd  ???

Why is it that such needs to be learned by looking at the IANA
considerations section?

I admit that for the netconf.xsd (appendix B of RFC4741) the situation
is the same (or maybe even worse, because the string netconf.xsd does
not occur in RFC4741 at all; only schema:netconf exists, but only in the
IANA considerations section, nowhere else.)

I find it a bit strange if this is the way to find out where an an XSD
of a specific name is defined.

I also note that I do not find the string schema:notification in the
ntotications draft....

I guess I am just totally lost/confused ... sure it shows how bad my
XML/XSD skills are. Sorry for that.

Bert Wijnen