From: Bert Wijnen - IETF [mailto:bertietf@bwijnen.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:45 AM
To: Chisholm, Sharon (CAR:ZZ00); Hector Trevino (htrevino); Andy Bierman
Cc: Netconf (E-mail)
Subject: RE: bug in notification-11 XSD

Sharon (or Hector), I have not seen you react to this at all. What is
the story here?

Andy, is this about these 2 lines on pages 17/18

    xmlns:manageEvent="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netmod:notification"
    targetNamespace="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netmod:notification"

and the corresponding line in IANA considerations:

   URI: urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:netmod:notification

I'd like to understand from the authors what their reason is to not be
consistent as Andy suggests.

If that gets changed, then I suspect that the otehr occurences in the
rpc messages need to be changed too, no?

Bert Wijnen