RE: Notification Pre-release of -12 (take 1)

Hi

Forgot the change log. I've added it as follows.

A.5.  Version -12

   1.  Add to section 1.3 the clarification "Note that a subscription
       cannot be modified once created."

   2.  In section 2.2.1, in the description of eventTime, added the
       following text: "This parameter is of type dateTime."

   3.  Fixed several typos.

   4.  Added the following text to the IANA considerations section: "--
       Editor note to IANA/RFC-Editor: we request that you make these
       assignments, in which case it is top be documented as below" "

   5.  Replaced/Updated XML Schema reference to be " [XML Schema]
       Thompson, H., Beech, D., Maloney, M., Mendelsohn, N., "XML Schema
       Part 1: Structures Second Edition", W3C Recommendation, 28
       October 2004 <http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-1-20041028/
       structures.html> "

   6.  Add instructions to RFC editor to remove change log before
       publication

   7.  Added IANA registration item for http://www.iana.org/assignments/
       xml-registry/schema/notification.xsd

   8.  Clarified in the IANA considerations section that the capability
       URIs were complaint to RFC4741 section 10.3

Sharon