New NETCONF WG co-chairs

We would like to inform you that we completed the process of choosing
the new co-chairs for NETCONF and decided to nominate Bert Wijnen and
Mehmet Ersue as co-chairs. It was not an easy choice as Ron and me had
the privilege to make a selection from a pool of excellent candidates.
We are sure that Bert and Mehmet bring the competence, experience and
enthusiasm to continue the fine job that has been started by Andy and
Simon.

This working group has an ambitious but focused chartered to fulfill,
while many of its participants are also involved in challenging
discussions and work related to data modeling and other NETCONF-related
features. We wish success to the new chairs and to the whole working
group.

Regards,

Ron and Dan