RE: DRAFT minutes from NETCONF meeting at IETF 70

The minutes look good, thanks, Simon.

I have just one comment:

>   Dan Romascanu: This is the document that drew the most attention
from
   the IESG when the charter came up. There was an early review in the
   IESG to make sure that there weren't any red flags.

I was referring to the early security review for NETCONF over TLS which
was not yet performed as it could be understood in the text above, but
was introduced as an explicit milestone in the charter to be performed
by the Security Area experts.

Dan