[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Notes on updated Notification Draft
We have submitted the updated Notification draft with the edits
With the following two exceptions
A) I still have unreferenced references for RFC2223 and RFC2026, which
are both boilerplate and for Netconf Datamodel, which is still open for
discussion so I just didn't bother giving it a proper hook.
B) Some editing instruction squashed other instructions. For example
subscription ID has been deleted, so consistently referring to it
As far as the open issue list went,
Here is how we handled them for this updated
1. Although perhaps not the right thing to do, we have left in the
transport mapping section. It has been updated with the corrections
requested. It is ready to be moved elsewhere anytime now though.
2. This is also related to transport mapping. It is still open, but
won't be this document's problem once moved to the SOAP document.
3. Although we had crafted a correction to this discussion of sessions
and channels, it turns out this text gets deleted as a result of issue
4. Did not see any further discussion on issue so left name as
lastModified rather then making the suggested change.
5. Changed messagesSent to be unsignedInt, but I'm still worried we
might regret that down the road.
6. Did not see any further discussion on issue, but have added text in
the draft to identify the three potential timestamps of a notifications
and clarified which one start time is associated with. This at least
gives us something to discuss.
7. Did not see any further discussion on this issue, so have not added
stopTime to draft.
8. Deleted subscriptionID.
9. Still open. No changes to draft.
10. Made change suggested by Bert since on second read this was a
straight forward correction.
11. Still open.
to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.