[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NETCONF 1.0 -- IESG Approval
- To: "Netconf (E-mail)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: NETCONF 1.0 -- IESG Approval
- From: Andy Bierman <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:01:48 -0800
- User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5 (Windows/20051201)
In case you don't know already, the IESG has approved
the 1.0 document set. Simon and I would like to thank
the WG for all their hard work getting this done.
I would especially like to thank the document Editors,
Rob Enns, Margaret Wasserman, Eliot Lear, and Ted Goddard.
I'm not sure all these people knew how much work they
signed up for when we started the XMLCONF Design Team about
6 years ago, but they hung in there anyway.
Andy and Simon
to unsubscribe send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.