Re: DCML?

Hi -

Thanks for the information.  If they take that DMTF or OASIS route, I guess
they'll have to figure out their relationship with
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/charter.php

> branch into element configuration. At this point there will be definite
> overlap between NETCONF work and DCML specification. I think this will not
> happen overnight. The 1st kick of DCML face-to-face meeting is scheduled on
> November 18th.

On the one hand, it may then be too early to worry.  On the other hand, this
might be the right time to avoid even more duplication and overlap.

Randy