From: Randy Presuhn [mailto:randy_presuhn@mindspring.com]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 12:32 PM
To: netconf@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: DCML?

Hi -

I haven't been able to find anything substantive.  Their web site says:

"The DCML Organization is currently working on the first draft
of the DCML specification. Target release date for the draft is
end of this year."

At present, it appears they don't even have a membership application.
The web page at http://www.dcml.org/howtojoin.html says:
"Membership Application - Coming Soon".

I was hoping someone on this mailing list was affiliated with one of the
member companies listed at http://www.dcml.org/memberRoster.html
and would be able to comment on whether this stuff would be applicable
and where it was on the vaporware <-> shipping product continuum.

Randy