Re: DCML?

At 09:37 AM 11/3/2003, Randy Presuhn wrote:
>Hi -
>
>Has anyone looked at http://www.dcml.org/aboutDCML.html
>or thought about what relationship it might have to netconf?

Why don't you look into to it and let us know what (if anything)
we should change in the netconf drafts because of DCML.  I looked
at the documents on the WEB site and cannot find anything but
marketing material.  The technical white paper says that DCML
is represented in an XSD, but I can't find the XSD.  I can't even
find out what protocol(s) are used to transfer the XML, or what
type of device would implement DCML.

>Randy

Andy