new draft available

Hi all,

In case you didn't see it go by, in accordance with the WG's wishes we separated out the BEEP protocol from the NETCONF core draft. The BEEP protocol draft can be found in the Internet Drafts directory as draft-ietf-netconf-beep-00.txt. Please send substantive comments to the list, and minor editorial comments to me.

This draft is subject to change. We still need to reconcile BEEP with the idea that channels in Netconf could be optional. The way we would likely do that, as suggested by Phil to me, would be to create a single channel -- aside from BEEP channel 0.

Regards,

Eliot