RAW notes from interim available, no minutes yet (sorry)

We are still distilling the notes from the September 8-10 interim
meeting into minutes.  Please apologize the delay.

In the meantime, we have decided to make the raw material available on
the NETCONF Web site:

http://www.ops.ietf.org/netconf/interim-2003-09/raw-notes.html

The minutes are very detailed and overlap a lot because they were
taken in parallel by three different participants (thanks!).  As I
said, "real" minutes will be posted later.
--
Simon & Andy