Re: Comments on draft-ietf-netconf-prot-00.txt

Hi Bob,

A SOAP binding is under consideration:

A SOAP Binding for NETCONF
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goddard-netconfsoap-00.txt

The majority of draft-ietf-netconf-prot-00.txt describes the
NETCONF operations, and those certainly need to be specified,
whether web services or SSH is used underneath.

Regards,
Ted.