RE: Separation of protocol and information model

Title: RE: Separation of protocol and information model

It has taken a me while to understand but I think the point that Keith and Weijing are making is that the list of configs (running, candidate, etc.) is configurable and in fact configuration commands are used to define the set of configs. Since the list is configurable that makes it a part of the data model and hence it is not appropriate as a protocol capability.

Is that what is trying to be said?

Regards, /gww