Re: Misunderstanding of SOAP message and protocol binding

<?xml version='1.0' ?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
 <env:Body>
    xmlns:p="http://travelcompany.example.org/reservation/travel">
  <q:lodging
   xmlns:q="http://travelcompany.example.org/reservation/hotels">
   <q:preference>none</q:preference>
  </q:lodging>
 </env:Body>
</env:Envelope>
The above is an example from the SOAP 1.2 Recommendation, just so that we
all know what is being described as an Airbus.

Karl: If you would provide a comparable example or be more precise about
what you feel is redundant we can debate this more meaningfully.

Larry