RE: Misunderstanding of SOAP message and protocol binding

It is a cute, but a false analogy.  Putting SOAP Message Construct inside
the HTTP or BEEP like putting air cargos or passengers into an Airbus or a
Boeing.  You don't have to know which type of airplane (HTTP or BEEP) you
will be in when you buy your ticket (application to construct the message).
But airline (protocol engine) will get you from point A to B.

--
Weijing Chen