From: Andy Bierman [mailto:abierman@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 3:54 PM
To: Brendan Kelly
Cc: 'Allen, Keith'; 'xmlconf@ops.ietf.org'
Subject: RE: WSDL

At 03:42 PM 4/16/2003 -0600, Brendan Kelly wrote:

> [...]

This is too abstract for me.  I need to see concrete proposals like the XMLCONF draft.  What exactly do the protocol messages look like?  What requirements does the protocol put on the data model?  Will WSDL+SOAP force vendors to create proprietary data models in a certain way? It is an explicit goal of XMLCONF to avoid such constraints.

>Brendan

Andy